How do I set up recurring monthly payments?
Establishing a recurring monthly payment is a great way to ensure that your monthly premium payments are received by HSA Insurance on time. You will have peace of mind knowing that your insurance coverage is paid current. Best of all, it’s easy!
You can set up recurring monthly payments through the Client Portal.
- Log in to the Client Portal at https://www.hsainsurance.com/MyArea/Login.aspx
- Click on the “MAKE A PAYMENT NOW” button from your dashboard.
- Input your checking or savings account information.
- Choose to set up recurring monthly payments on either the 15th or 24th of each month.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Click “Submit”
Please note: Our billing is done 35 days in advance of the coverage month. When funds are withdrawn it is for the future month of coverage.
Example: If you choose to set recurring payments starting on August 15th or 24th then on that day we will withdraw funds for the coverage month of September.
Please note, when the funds are first withdrawn, they will be applied to the current outstanding balance on the account. The outstanding balance may include prior unpaid insurance premiums or yearly dues and fees, such as late fees or bounced check fees. Once the account balance is paid up to date then future withdrawals of funds will be for one month’s premium.