Valid Waiting Periods / New hire rules
| The ACA requires that the waiting period for new hires to be enrolled in medical insurance cannot be more than 90 days from date of hire.
The following is an official list of acceptable new hire waiting periods.
- Date of hire
- 30 days following date of hire
- 1st of month following 30 days
- 60 days following date of hire
- 1st of month following 60 days
- 90 days following date of hire
Did this answer your question?
There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.