How do I enroll in COBRA coverage?

If you have an employee in need of COBRA coverage?  We recommend that you read a brief explanation of COBRA and mini-COBRA here:

If you elect for COBRA coverage, the first step is to complete the Continuation of Coverage Election Form (provided at the link above): complete the employer portion and forward to the employee with a cover letter to advise what the premium will be to continue under COBRA (You will need to add 2% to their current premium) return the application with premium to HSA. 

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us