I have questions about group open enrollment
Open Enrollment and Renewal FAQs
HSA Insurance is the largest insurance marketplace in Massachusetts and we are here to help you with your renewal. Listed below are questions and answers commonly asked during open enrollment.
What is Open Enrollment?
Open Enrollment is the annual time period when you review your company’s health insurance coverage and either decide to stay in the same health plan for another year, select a new plan from your current carrier, change insurance carriers or add eligible employees.
How will I know that it is time for my Open Enrollment?
HSA Insurance will mail you renewal materials approximately 30 days prior to your renewal date. These materials will include instructions on how to review your plan options, including benefits, rates and cost-sharing amounts. For many of our clients, you will be able to manage your entire renewal online!
How do I login to my secure account at www.hsainsurance.com?
Go to the Log In box in the top right corner and follow the instructions.
How do I manage my renewal online?
- Login to your account at www.hsainsurance.com
- Click the “Open Enrollment” box on the menu and follow the instructions
- If you do not see the “Open Enrollment” box, it means one of the following:
- You have already completed your upcoming renewal
- You are outside of your Open Enrollment period
- We are not yet set up for you to manage your renewal online. Refer to the Open Enrollment Quick Guide and the rate sheet in the renewal package that we mailed to you. (Note: clients set up for online renewals will not receive the Quick Guide or rate sheets in the mail.)
What plans are offered in 2017?
|Fallon Health Plan||2017 Plans|
|Harvard Pilgrim Health Care||2017 Plans|
|Health New England||2017 Plans|
|Minuteman Health||2017 Plans|
|Neighborhood Health Plan||2017 Plans|
|Tufts Health Plan||2017 Plans|
|Tufts Health Plan-Network Health||2017 Plans|
I have an April 1st renewal date. What is the deadline for changing my health plan?
|Carrier||Deadline to notify HSA|
|Fallon Health Plan||April 30*|
|Harvard Pilgrim Health Care||April 30|
|Health New England||April 1|
|Neighborhood Health Plan||April 30|
|Tufts Health Plan||March 31|
|Tufts Health Plan-Network Health||April 1|
* May 30 th for May 1st effective date. Monthly premium will be in effect from May 1, 2017 through April 30, 2018.
What if I have questions or am not comfortable managing my renewal online?
Our best-in-class customer service team is ready to help you. Please contact your broker or HSA Customer Service by phone, 781-228-2222, or by email, email@example.com.